Sunday, February 28, 2010

Less than two weeks...

I haven't updated recently. Work has been keeping me busy, which is entirely fine by me because every day that I go into work I know is one less day at those jobs. There are worse feelings.

My Praxis II MCK is in two weeks from yesterday. I've revamped my studying; my plan is to retrace each topic and focus on the stuff I struggle with. I am in fine shape I think, but regardless, I'm still nervous.

There isn't much else to update on. But here are some quick random things:

-I saw Sisqo at Best Buy. Thong Song Sisqo. Very hard not to laugh.
-The new Rocket Summer album is nice.
-I've lost track of my countdown until the big move, but it's somewhere in the 80s now.
-I'm drinking coffee and getting ready to go to see Shitty Jobs at the Upright Citizen's Brigade tonight.
-I'm trucking along with my Teach For America Pre-Institute packet. Half way through Exercise 2.
-I finished Lost Season 2. Where the hell is that show going?

No comments:

Post a Comment